One of the most important parts of running your business is the Accounts Receivable customer billing process. For most companies, this happens at the end of each month and can take anywhere from a few hours up to a few days to be completed by one or more employees.
Statement Services Made Easy
With MailFlex, you no longer have to spend hours or days doing this process. Simply send us your customer billing files and we will process them, print them on customized and professional looking forms, fold them and stuff them into an envelope with a return envelope, and then apply postage and mail them via the USPS First Class Presorted mail, and all of this will be completed by the next business day.
When you use MailFlex, we create an account for you on the www.MailFlex.biz website. We will store 12 months’ worth of customer file submissions for you to access and review. You will also be able to create a PDF of customer bills which you can email or reprint at a later time if you need.
On-Going Benefits of Outsourcing with MailFlex
MailFlex outsource statement mailing services include the following benefits.
- Professional looking statements and invoices customized to match your company.
- Bar code forms meet US Postal code regulations.
- Folded and inserted into a standard #10 dual window envelope.
- Includes a #9 single window envelope for your customers to return payments.
- Mails using First Class Presorted Postage the next business day.
- Discounted bulk mail pricing.
- Ability to send Online Statements.
- Ability to include Insert Marketing materials.
While using MailFlex, your office staff can focus on other business generating tasks. In addition, MailFlex will eliminate the following from your office routine.
- You will no longer have to carry an inventory of forms, envelopes, and other supplies associated with your customer billing process.
- You will no longer have to hear the printer running for hours, or worry about printer related errors and issues.
- You will no longer have to spend hours folding bills and stuffing envelopes.
- You will no longer have to worry about having enough postage or renting postage machines.
- You will no longer have to wait in line at the post office or worry about completing everything before the post office closes.
- You will no longer have to hire or pay for extra staff or overtime hours.
Various Types of Customer Forms
Here are some examples of what your customer forms could look like via MailFlex. You can choose a green or blue colored background as well as various types of forms including Statement, Invoice, Balance Forward, Open Item, Group Billing, or others depending on your business needs. Please click on the examples below. Feel free to contact us to discuss other options.